Join the world’s largest virtual ¬¬company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote PHP Support Engineer to join our team of 250+ professionals in almost 50 countries. We are looking for a talented web developer who enjoys solving problems and engaging directly with end users.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. The applications Scopic builds are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code that keeps these cutting-edge applications running smoothly.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so all team members have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic employees work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic?
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
• 3+ years of commercial software development experience
• Strong PHP programming skills
• Experience with MySQL and writing SQL queries
• Experience in a customer-facing role
• Ability to quickly identify and resolve user issues with a complex application
• Adaptive to a fast-paced environment
• Strong written and spoken English
• Bachelor's degree or higher
APPLICANTS MUST BE IN GMT-5 OR SIMILAR.
This is a full-time, remote position.
Compensation: Depending on skills and experience. Employees are paid monthly via international wire transfer.
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software and marketing services for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build and market software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve powered software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming.
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Técnico Profesional Completo
Áreas de estudio:
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 70 Años
Grado Académico: Ingeniería de Sistemas O Licenciatura en Informática /Post Grado en Seguridad de la Información (deseable)/Experiencia mínima de trabajo de 3...
Desde TECALIM S.A. - La Paz
Publicado hace 22 días
Somos una empresa dedicada el desarrollo de sistemas basados en Dolibarr para empresas de habla hispana. Buscando PROGRAMADORES que tengan experiencia...
Desde PROMO CALL TECH - Todo el País
Publicado hace un mes