Insurance Representative Salinas, CA Currently looking for individuals to fill Insurance Representative openings. Interested candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of customer service experience; preferably working in the insurance industry or a medical office.
Responsibilities of the Insurance Representative
- Complete our Onboarding Process & Award-Winning Training (classroom & out in the field with a personal mentor).
- Establish New Relationships with Companies & Organizations through Networking, Field Marketing, Social Media, LinkedIn, Referrals & Warm Leads that come in through Aflac.
- Meet with Business Owners, Identify their Business Needs, Discuss our No-Cost Business Solutions, Schedule Employee Education Meetings & Enroll Employees in Aflac Benefits (Consultative Process).
- Learn and accurately use specific agency programs or operations affecting assigned work.
- Prioritize work and maintain an adequate workflow under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Assess customer issues, prioritize customer concerns, de-escalate situations and determine the best course of action for the customer and the company; escalating to management as necessary.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
Requirements of the Insurance Representative
- An Accident, Life & Health License preferred
- Minimum 3 years of customer service experience; preferably working in the insurance industry or a medical office
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work and/or workplace training
- No F1, OPT or CPT Visa Positions Available for this type of Insurance Sales position. Benefit Advisors are Independent Contractors. Applicants must be United States Citizens or Own a Permanent Resident Card.
17809 Countryside Ct, Salinas, CA 93907