Overview *Signing Bonus: $500* LOCATION: WALMART SWIFT CURRENT SUPERCENTRE, SASKATCHEWAN OSL is currently hiring for a part time wireless sales associ...
Desde Osl Retail Services Inc - Santa Cruz
Publicado a month ago
Company: Finning Canada Number of Openings: 1 Worker Type: Permanent Position Overview: This position is responsible for handling a vari...
Desde Finning - Santa Cruz
Publicado a month ago
Overview Enterprise Holdings is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a part time Automotive Detailer.This position pays $13.00 per ...
Desde Enterprise Holdings - Santa Cruz
Publicado 23 days ago
Requisitos:Candidate is not working at the moment for the competitive companies (Sportradar, Perform, Betgenius etc) - 18 years old and more - Communicative ...
Desde Statscore - Santa Cruz
Publicado 20 days ago
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we?re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Data Science Architects to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You?ll Do:
- Work together with developers, tech leads and solution architects to build applications.
- Improve existing structures by adding new functionalities or proposing technological updates so that as a result, the impact of your contribution is significant in the core of each business.
- The result of your work will also allow you to improve the user experience on scalable and high availability platforms, contributing to the key differential of each business.
You Must Have:
- 8+ years of experience working as a developer.
- 6+ years of experience working as Data Scientist.
- Proficient with analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving.
- Hands-on experience with managing data loads and data quality a plus.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
TIPO DE CONTRATO:
Otro tipo de contrato
Conocimiento de Inglés
Built at: 2021-07-26T01:14:48.454Z